Subject: Re: [wsbpel] implicite links of the runtime engine (was: Implicit <sequence> macro)

I completely disagree that this is an academic exercise!  As Satish points
out correctly, the combined block-structured and graph-structured nature of
BPEL is a high-value feature of BPEL - real-world customers fall into one
of these camps and you have hard problems convincing a "block-oriented"
customer that graph-oriented is the right way to go and vice versa.  A
combined language like BPEL is in fact very pragmatic by ending this
discussion and being able to focus on features and functions.

Regards,
Frank

Frank Leymann, Distinghuished Enineer
IBM Software Group