Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Re: [wsbpel-reqts] A couple things we need for WS BPEL TC issue process

+1.

In addition, a "standard" subject line such as "New issue summary - week of 7-7-2003" will be helpful.

Best Regards,
Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Assaf Arkin [mailto:arkin@intalio.com]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 2:41 PM
To: Furniss, Peter
Cc: Monica J. Martin; Diane Jordan; James Bryce Clark; bpel rqmts; wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

I definitely don't want each and every update of the list sent to my
inbox. If I need such fine tracking of issues, the mailing list archive
is preferrable.

But I would appreciate if we could have a weekly e-mail containing a
list of all the new issues introduced that week, so I can easily
determine what's new. And it's only one e-mail per week. Otherwise,
going to the mailing list, rummaging through the archive to find out new
issues that I haven't seen before, that does take up a lot of time.

arkin