Subject: Agenda for 07-09-2003 Conference Call

We have a WS BPEL TC conference call scheduled for Wednesday, July 09,
from
          08:00-11:00 Pacific time aka
          11:00-02:00 Eastern time aka
          15:00-18:00 UTC
          16:00-19:00 in Ireland and the UK
          17:00-20:00 in middle (most of) Europe

While we have allocated three hours for the call, I hope that we will be
able to wrap up in 2 hours or less.

USA Toll Free Number: 888-711-4576
USA Toll Number: +1-484-630-9377
LEADER: MS DIANE JORDAN
PASSCODE: WS BPEL TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
The passcode and the leader's name will be required to join the call.

NOTE: While Diane will be on vacation during this call, the number for
the call remains the same.

If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the TC list
before the start of the conference call.  If you plan to read from a
document or other resource, please forward it to the discussion list at
least two days before the call.

Agenda:

1) Accept minutes from the last conference call

 - I have not yet had a chance to get these out yet
 - I hope to get the minutes out by tomorrow

2) Nomination/volunteer to take minutes for this call

  - If we need more timely minutes someone should volunteer to take
minutes

3) Requirements and Issues Coordination subgroup report.

  - Report on progress, finalize process, resolve outstanding issues
  - Peter has provided a tool that seems to assist reporting/tracking
issues
  - Are there any concerns with the process?  Are additional tools
needed?
  - Discussion of one or more issues
  - Next steps

4) Use Cases subgroup report

  - Report on progress, finalize process, resolve outstanding issues
  - Discussion of one or more Use Cases (possible vote, depending on
quorum)
  - Next steps

5) Liaisons subgroup report

6) Specification Editing subgroup report

7) Diane raised the idea of an Implementation subgroup

   - Yahoo group established
   - Do we need an Implementation subgroup?

8) Deliverables discussion

   - There have been concerns expressed about the complexity of the
spec.
   - Is a non-normative primer needed?
   - Other non-normative documents?

9) Additional items/new business

Please contact me if you have any questions or have any
additions/modifications to the agenda.

JohnE