Subject: more: RE: [wsbpel] does anybody look into issues for interoperability between BPEL and ebXML?

Yaron,

For more on this model of combining ebXML BPSS
and BPEL, see the interesting white paper at:

  http://www.ebpml.org/ebpml2.2.doc

which also notes the ability to combine WSDL and ebMS
messaging services into an orchestration - with examples.

This is the level of use case and requirement analysis
(certainly on the eBusiness / B2B side) that is going to get
the job done - IMHO.

If we can answer these questions clearly and suscinctly
with scenarios and examples - we will definately be
close to delivering on the potential here.

The notion of plug-able constraints and control points
based around business context is also mentioned in
this paper - and obviously this is another topic for
liaison with other TCs such as BCM, CPPA and CAM.

Thanks, DW
Message text written by David RR Webber - XML ebusiness

Also - the other interesting synergy is using BPSS and BPEL
in tandem.   Notice BPSS is based on binary-collaboration
model - so it spans the graph and structure flows - and allows
the business flows to be expressed non-procedurally.
<