Subject: issue list

If things worked as I expected, you will have just received a
notification of an upload of an issues list, and announcement of issue
32.  The issues group hasn't finalised some of the details of the issues
process, but it seemed worth sending these out on the pattern of the
current proposed process, partly to show how the links to email entries
appear.  These will be added automatically to issue N if the subject
line starts Issue - N - or is a reply to a message that started like
that (i.e. ignoring Re:, [wsbpel] etc).  The ones just added (for issues
16-24 in particular) were identified by the subject, with the sequence
ending when it seemed to me to have wandered into a different topic.
This is a one-off action.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd

   Cohesions 1.0 (TM)
   Business transaction management software for application coordination

web: http://www.choreology.com
email:  peter.furniss@choreology.com
phone:  +44 20 7670 1679
direct: +44 20 7670 1783