Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 32 - Link Semantics in Event Handlers

... this is exactly the point I wanted to make. The semantics for
processing event handlers gets more complicated... And we haven't even
talked about the exact semantics of serialization...

Cheers,

dieter

Dieter Roller
IBM Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Member IBM Academy of Technology
Phone :                 +49-7031-164476
Fax :                    +49-7031-164890
e-mail                   rol@de.ibm.com

|         |           Assaf Arkin      |
|         |           <arkin@intalio.co|
|         |           m>               |
|         |           07/08/2003 12:17 |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                       |
  |       To:       Dieter Roller/Germany/IBM@IBMDE                                                                       |
  |       cc:       Yuzo Fujishima <fujishima@bc.jp.nec.com>, Francisco Curbera <curbera@us.ibm.com>,                     |
  |        wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 32 - Link Semantics in Event Handlers                                            |

Can we scope this into two separate issues.

1. Serialization of the same event handler.

2. Serialization of separate event handlers in the same scope.

arkin