Subject: Issue - 33 - invoke/receive-callback race conditions, even in the 1.1 sample (p.22)

Yaron:
>	#1 - Put in a queue that will hold messages for a predetermined period to
see if an operation that can accept them is activated and if not time the
message out and return an error.
>	#2 - Immediately return an error stating something like "That operation is
not available yet, please try again later."
>	#3 - Use a signaling system that lets the process send a signal to foo
confirming that the response to sendShippingPrice has been successfully

> What other solution would you suggest?

Personally I would eighter see an AsyncInvoke or a link type which is enables if receive is waiting, but has not yet received a message (the later is a major new syntax element, but more flexible then the first). The third option would be a simple statement, that the implementation must hndle this case. This will allow implementers to do your queueing solution #1. In that case the statement should define clearly, how many and which kind of steps are allowed between invoke and receive (i.e. none in this case).

Greetings
Bernd