Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Comments on Event Handlers

I've linked the existing messages with this title to issue 36. But it's
easier (for me) if follow up messages
have Issue - ## - in them.

the links are in the current "editor's working copy" on
http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html. I intend to
upload the then issues list as a TC document about 24 hours before our
next call.

Peter