Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Need for Formalism

An excellent idea. Formalism will make our task as a committee easier.
Trying to instill rigor, and remove ambiguity, from standard English
results in virtually impenetrable prose. Formalism will allow us to be
clearer, more easily reason about what we have described, and spend a
lot less time debating the exact meaning of inexact English terms.

-Ron