Subject: Plans for Sept 17-19 face to face meeting - input requested

We will be putting together a proposed agenda for the Sept. face to face meeting over the next couple weeks.  We'd like your input on topics to cover, in particular which issues should have priority for an in person discussion at that meeting.  Monica Martin has volunteered to help collect and organize the input on issues with the issues coordination subgroup.  Please send your candidates to her, John and me including your reasoning.  The proposals will be reviewed with the full TC before the face to face meeting.

Thanks.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123