Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 11 - Ambiguous insertion points

---- Start SpamAssassin results
7.00 points, 7 required;
* -0.5 -- Has a In-Reply-To header
*  1.2 -- BODY: Message is 0% to 10% HTML
*  1.0 -- BODY: HTML included in message
* -0.5 -- BODY: Contains what looks like a quoted email text
*  0.7 -- 'Message-Id' was added by a relay (3)
*  4.5 -- Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
*  0.6 -- Message looks like Outlook, but isn't

---- End of SpamAssassin results

Chris,

Invocation to an external service is not always required to initiatialize a
variable. Assignment from XML literal can be used as an alternative.

Edwin