Subject: Original Authors' Design Goals for BPEL4WS

As promised, the goals document is attached.  As I said during the last phone meeting, this document only covers high level design points.

If TC members feel that there are any important aspects not yet covered here please let us know and we will try to address those concerns.

Regards,

Satish

Original Authors' Design Goals for the BPEL4WS Specification.doc