Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 49 - Disambiguating <receive>s to <reply> to

Danny,

two answers:

(1) I don't think there  is a problem with multiple concurrent status
requests. In this case it is clear to which receive the reply goes.

(2) I'm not sure that I understand your comment with other business cases..

Cheers,

dieter

PS/I will on vacation the next two weeks and therefore will be unable to
respond to your answers....

|         |           Danny van der    |
|         |           Rijn             |
|         |           <dannyv@tibco.com|
|         |           >                |
|         |           08/14/2003 09:42 |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       Dieter Roller/Germany/IBM@IBMDE, wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Re: [wsbpel] Issue 49 - Disambiguating <receive>s to <reply> to                                                             |

ah, i see.  is the only reason for this that otherwise it would open up
issue 49?  i can see lots of uses for this, especially with the event
handlers (how do you guard against multiple concurrent status requests?),
but also business uses.

thanks
danny