Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 47 - Summary of f2f discussion

Here is a brief summary about our discussion on issue 47 in Redmond:

1. The group agreed that the best approach for us now is to continue focusing on support of WSDL1.1 at least for the first version.  At the mean time, we will try best to align BPEL with WSDL1.2.

2. We identified the following WSDL1.2 changes that we need to research and understand more about their impact on BPEL

a. Removing of message

b. Message Exchange Pattern

Issue 15 covers 2b. Kevin Liu takes an action to open a new issue for 2a.

3. Establish a formal liaison with W3C WSD work group. Kevin Liu is appointed as the liaison person and will report back to the TC in the case the W3C WSD WG revisit/changed decision about the WSDL1.2 changes presented to the TC (see attachment)

Please let me know if I missed or mis-interpreted anything we discussed. Otherwise I propose that we close issue 47 with the above resolutions.

Best Regards,
Kevin

P.S. Attached please find the slides used for our discussion.