Subject: Ballot on dates for face to face meeting

Hello,

You may have received several emails from oasis regarding the ballot to
select the dates for the next face to face meeting.   I had some
difficulty with the options allowed on ballots and had to revise the
ballot a couple times.   It appears the ballot cannot be set up to allow
selection of a variable number of options.  In order to allow people to
select up to two options for when they are not available, everyone has to
select two options even if you don't need them.  So, now there is an
option that is called "dummy option to make up two choices".  Use this if
you only need to select one of the other options please.
I apologize for the confusion and extra email.

The ballot is available at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/ballot.php?id=246&;
Please vote soon!
Thanks.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123