Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 27 - Proposal to vote - Setting link status incase of transitioncondition

Would it be fair to say that the transition condition is always
evaluated by the enclosing construct?

In other words, if activity X is a source activity and has a transition
condition, and is encapsulated by activity Y, then activity Y is in fact
responsible to evaluate the transation condition using the variables
accessible in its scope and throw a fault if the transition condition
fails? An enclosing construct may also refuse to evaluate any transition
conditions (e.g. a while activity or an event handler).

Another point that I don't think was answered so far is what happens
when there are two transition conditions and a fault occurs when
evaluating one of them? Are both of them set to false, or only the one
that generated a fault? I believe for consistency both of the links
should have their status set to false.

arkin