Subject: Issue titles (was RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 76 - Mandating either Pessimistic or Optimistic Static)

Title: Message
Just as the announcement of issue 76 left my system I noticed that the scripts had chopped the last word off the title, which should be

    Issue - 76 - Mandating either Pessimistic or Optimistic Static Analysis

That's probably fairly obvious from the context, and I've corrected it in the issues list but the scripts may have truncated other longish subjects without my noticing. If anyone's submissions seem to have been truncated and especially if it detracts from clarity, please let me know.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd

   Cohesions 1.0 (TM)
   Business transaction management software for application coordination

web: http://www.choreology.com
email:  peter.furniss@choreology.com
phone:  +44 870 739 0066  <-- new, from 4 August 2003
mobile: +44 7951 536168