Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 72 - Revised proposal to discuss

Hi Peter,

Two comments on your point P below:

- I don't understand why the word "erroneous" has been dropped. Cases like the ones I mentioned in the past where the syntax used in the WSDL 1.1 spec is inconsistent with the syntax defined in the corresponding schema cannot be classified as underspecified (in a way they are "overspecified").

- The phrase "will normally be followed" is weak and ambiguous (are there cases when it might not be followed? what type of cases are those? etc.)

Ugo

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/leave_workgroup.php.