Subject: [no subject]

(WSDL 1.1, by the way, does not mention "interface" at all, so we are =
just extrapolating here).

What you should say instead is "the other abstract components are bound =
to the abstract operations through the complex area of binding", and I =
agree with that. That's why I said that associating these components =
with a particular operation within BPEL presents some risk, and it's up =
to the BPEL designer to decide whether he/she wants to take that risk.

(By the way, in principle some risk exists even in the case of abstract =
messages associated with abstract operations. There is nothing in WSDL =
1.1 that prevents actual bindings from leaving some message parts out =
when it comes to concrete message - so BPEL would have uninitialized =
parts in that case too).

Ugo