Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 74 - request for discussion

Hello,

I volunteered (kind of) to become the champion for issue 74:

I suggested a solution, where the joinCondition attribute on a generic activity should be moved, to a sub element, which is used to be a (non-empty) container for link targets. The reason for this is, this will allow "normal" schema usage to express, when the attribute can be used, at all. (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200310/msg00349.html)

I would like to discuss this point a few minutes in the next phone call, to see if everybody feels good about changing the schema of bpel, and then i will word a formal draft to resolve this issue, as i have outlined above. My questions:
- is changing the schema aceptable
- is using the plural s for container elements acceptable?
- do we need to also move other attributes?

There are some other issues dealing with the join condition (specifically with the allowed xpath subset), this is not point of this issue, but still useful.

If schema change is disregarded, I will propose the already made wording change.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Bernd Eckenfels
Chief Architect
--
SEEBURGER AG - Edisonstr.1 , D-75015 Bretten, Germany
Fax: +49 (0)7252 96-2400 - Phone: +49 (0)7252 96-1256