Subject: Please RSVP for the upcoming F2F Meeting in Melbourne, FL

Hello all,

Our last F2F for 2003 is coming up fast - 12/9-12/10 at Identitech in
Melbourne, FL:

Identitech, Inc.
780 S. Apollo Blvd.
Melbourne, FL 32901-1423
+1 321 951 9503 : Front Desk
+1 800 883 9503 : Domestic Toll Free Front Desk

Melbourne is on the east coast of FL, about an hour southeast of
Orlando.

IdentiTech plans to reserve a block of discounted rooms for us at the
Hilton near their offices.  We need to verify how many people plan to
attend the F2F to reserve the block.

Please RSVP to me by the end of the week (11/14) so that we can get a
better feel for the number of people that plan to attend.

As courtesy to others on this list, please reply to me directly.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

John Evdemon