Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 77 - Under specified operation definitions

> If you consider extra info used by binding b1 to be part of the
> service interface then how could you switch to using binding b2
> of the service?

I don't fully understand your question. If you are referring to the fact that binding b1 specifies a non-portType part while binding b2 does not, the same can happen to a portType part: binding b1 can include it and binding b2 can leave it out. Where is the difference?

By the way, there is never a guarantee that the variables currently specified in BPEL activities are meaningful with any possible binding. In some bindings, parts belonging to the corresponding message will be missing. As a special case, the whole contents of the variable might be missing on the wire.

Ugo