Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 77 - Under specified operation definitions

In your example, there are two abstract interfaces (according to my definition):

ai1 = {pt1, m5}

ai2 = {pt2, m1, m2, m3, m4}

A particular binding for ai1 is free to bind m5 parts to the wire message. (It is also free to select any subset of m1-m4 parts).
Similarly, a binding for ai2 is free to bind any of the parts from messages m1-m4 to the wire message. (It is also free to bind any subset of m5 parts).

I don't see what the problem is with that.

Ugo