Subject: process coordination ideas

My apologies for taking so long over this.  I thought long and hard about it and finally came to the conclusion that given the constraints under which we operate in this TC, relative to charter and potential dependencies, there are limits to the completeness of any solution we can come up with.  My present overall conclusion is that we already have sufficient features to enable interesting process coordination when used appropriately as a design pattern.  The attached presentation describes what I see as the relevant characteristics of the problem space for us, and a sketch of the design pattern that enables coordination covering many if not most of the scenarios we would need to cover.

Look forward to seeing many of you on Tuesday.

Satish

Process Coordination in BPEL Final.ppt