Subject: Groups - BPEL F2F Meeting modified

BPEL F2F Meeting has been modified by John Evdemon (jevdemon@microsoft.com).

Event description:
Face to Face meeting at Identitech.

Identitech, Inc.
780 S. Apollo Blvd.
Melbourne, FL 32901-1423
+1 321 951 9503 : Front Desk
+1 800 883 9503 : Domestic Toll Free Front Desk

For those of you who will attend by phone,  dial in info is:  US 1-888-711-4576,  Toll/International Callers = 1-484-630-9377, On Tuesday the Password is 53636 On Wednesday the password is  48131

Agenda:
Timing
We will start the meeting promptly at 9 am on Tuesday and take roll call then.   We will not have operator provided rosters for this meeting so will have to verify attendees verbally.  On Tuesday, we will adjourn at approximately 5:30.  On Wednesday, we will start at 9am and will adjourn at approximately 2:30 PM.

Throughout the meeting, we will take a checkpoint every 2 hours to review agenda progress,  summarize discussion, and where appropriate vote.  If you are participating by phone, please try to be available at these checkpoints.

Proposed agenda:
- Roll call/determine quorum
- Review/accept minutes from Nov. 26 meeting.
- Nomination/volunteers to take minutes for this meeting
- Review agenda.
- Vote on issues with proposed resolutions 50, 62, 77, 85
- Review/approve latest draft document  (vote will be deferred if members object to short review time)
- Issue discussion
1. Coordination between processes
prepare for specific issues with the following:
- multi start use case under development by Monica and Sid
- implementation scenarios with Rania and possibly others
- discuss  Issues 2, 16, 30, 53-59, 10, 37, 78, 81, 25 and the multi-start thread of email that was active on Oct.
2. Correlation (issues left over from Sept. f2f)  including 8, 26, 28, 29, 31, 33, 37 and 44.
3. Error handling and compensation (leftover from Sept f2f) including 1, 25, 30.
4. WSDL, XML and related issues (left over from Sept.): 11,  note:
discussion 15 deferred pending WSDL group work on MEP.  Issue 13 may be ready for discussion.
Note - Event handler issues: 43 will be deferred until Jan.
- Liaison discussion
  Rajesh is putting a summary together.  Martin Chapman has offered an update on WS CAF TC and  David Webber has offered one on BCM.
- Use case subgroup report
Overall progress on use cases
- Reports from issues coordination subgroup and spec editing team as needed.
- Finalize faq for web page
- New Business