Subject: Re: [wsbpel] ping! Anyone at the f2f? Phones down?

You mean they could hear us ? Oh No! :)

Sid Askary wrote:
They adjourned for the day.  They thought that we were on the phone...
that's a case where "reliable messaging" comes in handy...

-Sid.

At 10:47 AM 12/10/2003, Prasad Yendluri wrote:

Sid,

Looks like number is out of commission. I was able to join the call at the 12:50 time but, after dropping off and retrying now I get ' the number is out of service' message..

Prasad

Sid Askary wrote:

Bunch of us waiting on the phone since 12:50 pm.  Its now 1:05 pm.   Can you update via email please?