Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Groups - RosettaNet-Demo.zip uploaded

John,

This looks to be the same mechanism as in the "marketplace" Use Case.

If so the VisualScript model of that shows the WSDL and BPEL
behind the browser forms in the screen shots from the demo.

I note however that in the Use Case the selection criteria is just one
based on price - presumably we can update the marketplace Use Case
to include those extra parameters being used.

Also - extending the Use case to include the actual WSDL config's for
the partners in the demo and message formats being used would be
cool too.

Having the VisualScript models would then show the work that BPEL is
doing here - rather than the HTML pages - that just show the UI instead.

This would then all tie in together much more convincingly IMHO.

Thanks, DW.

----- Original Message -----
From: <jevdemon@microsoft.com>
To: <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 12:44 PM
Subject: [wsbpel] Groups - RosettaNet-Demo.zip uploaded

> The document RosettaNet-Demo.zip has been submitted by John Evdemon
(jevdemon@microsoft.com) to the OASIS Web Services Business Process
Execution Language TC document repository.

> Document Description:
> Presentation and associated screen shots from Rania's BPEL-RosettaNet
discussion.  This zip file contains a PDF of the presentation and several
BMPs of the user interface.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/4566/RosettaNet-Demo.zip

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=4566

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/leave_workgroup.php.