Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Resolution to issue 10 - Implicit compensation Handler

+1

Satish

-----Original Message-----
From: Yaron Goland [mailto:ygoland@bea.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2003 10:04 AM
To: 'Ugo Corda'; 'Assaf Arkin'; Satish Thatte
Cc: 'Sid Askary'; wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Resolution to issue 10 - Implicit compensation
Handler

Why would someone who wants to interop with me need to know that my
executable BPEL is using the patented Furby extension attributes?

They only need to know what's in the WSDL and the abstract BPEL.

The only entity that should care that my BPEL uses the patented Furby
extension attributes is the BPEL engine and it only needs to know so it
can be told if it can safely ignore the attributes or if it must fail
the BPEL if it can't process them.