Subject: Issue 69 - Proposal to vote

I propose that we follow Yuzo's suggestion for the resolution of this issue (his variant C).  Specifically, I propose that we add the following language to the fourth paragraph of Section 12.5.1

The status of a link is not set and not available for use when the immediately enclosing flow activity, within which it is declared, starts.  The status may be set during the course of the immediately enclosing flow activity, and that status then persists for the lifetime of that flow activity.  However, if the same (syntactic) flow activity is started again, for instance by virtue of being inside a while loop, then the status of all links declared directly within it is reset and is again not available for use at the start.  Thus the lifetime of the status of a link is exactly the lifetime of the immediately enclosing flow activity within which it is declared.

Satish