Subject: Re: [wsbpel] endpoint references

Bernd,

see the auction house example in the BPEL specs. Assigning an EPR to a
partner link can be done in two ways: (1) outside BPEL using some
proprietary mechanism or(2) within BPEL using the assign. The latter one
has the advantage that all information is contained in the BPEL file.

Cheers,

dieter

|         |           "Eckenfels.      |
|         |           Bernd"           |
|         |           <B.Eckenfels@seeb|
|         |           urger.de>        |
|         |           01/22/2004 04:01 |
  |       To:       <wsbpel-dev@yahoogroups.com>, <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                  |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [wsbpel] endpoint references                                                                                 |

Hello,

has anybody a valid bpel snippet, which uses an assign from a fixed
endpoint reference to a partnerLink and then invokes that dynamically
defined endpoint? I am curious on the typical usage for that feature of
BPEL.

I guess t he from looks something like:

<sequence>
  <assign>
  <from>
    <wsa:EndpointReference>
      <wsa:Address>http://www.newurl.com/</wsa:Address>
    </wsa:EndpointReference>
  </from>
  <to partnerLink="supplier" />
  </assign>
  <invoke partnerLink="supplier" ... />
</sequence>

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Bernd Eckenfels
Chief Architect
--
SEEBURGER AG - Edisonstr.1 , D-75015 Bretten, Germany
Fax: +49 (0)7252 96-2400 - Phone: +49 (0)7252 96-1256