Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Correlations again

This does seem like a separate issue but if Bernd wants to roll it into
37 that's OK with me.

Satish

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica J. Martin [mailto:Monica.Martin@Sun.COM]
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2004 8:33 AM
To: Satish Thatte
Cc: Eckenfels. Bernd; wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

Satish Thatte wrote:

>And moreover, if the intent is unclear from the text that should be
fixed too.

exchange or to serve as an assertion that the send participates in a
correlated exchange (thus verifying that the correlation is set
correctly).  It is not the intent to set the correlation if it is not
already set by other means.  Doing otherwise would mostly be good for
masking bugs.

>Thus I would say the example is buggy (after a quick glance) and needs
fixing.

mm1: Can we include the corrections/clarifications in resolution of
Issue 37? Thanks.