Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 11 - Creation of Repeating/Optional XML Structures

My recollection is that we had much discussion but no conclusion on issue 11.   If you have ideas to simplify the conclusion, please post them.

Danny, thanks for bringing this up again.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

"David RR Webber" <david@drrw.info>

02/15/2004 03:27 PM

"Monica J. Martin" <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>, "Danny van der Rijn" <dannyv@tibco.com>, Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"'Wsbpel@Lists. Oasis-Open. Org \(E-mail\)'" <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
Re: [wsbpel] Issue 11 - Creation of Repeating/Optional XML Structures

Diane,

I thought we had a specific proposal on this - to use an
external call mechanism.

This was certainly discussed and possible examples
posted.  Does someone need to just post a definitive
example as a proposal to resolve Issue 11?

Thanks, DW.