Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 11 - It's Baaaack

Danny:

I start to like your proposal more now. Two points I want to add:

1) In your <to> construct, it seems that we can just use
one of

<to variable="ncname" property="qname"/> and
<to variable="ncname" part="ncname"? query="queryString"?/>

Or does your select="XPath Expression evaluates to one node"
actually mean the normal to-spec construct ?

2) And there are cases to insert and remove part of a message variable
(varable defined as <variable name="abc" messageType="ns:xyz"/>). In those
cases you don't need query string and you don't care about the order.
So it make sense to have something like:

<insert>
	<from .../>
	<to variable="abc" part="def"/>
</insert>