Subject: RE: Issue - 91 - Nested Activities in Abstract Processes

Hi Dieter,

I have a minor comment: It could be that for pick/onMessage and eventHandlers/onEvent there will be cases where no activity needs to be exposed in an abstract process, but these elements must be anyway there since the process must say "I am able to receive message xy now". I am not sure whether the same applies for the onAlarm element. If an onAlarm element does not comprise any (nested) activity, I do not see why it should be included in an abstract process at all. In that case it could be an internal timeout event, which does not have to be visible to partners.

Regards,

Ivana