Subject: Motion for vote: separating schemas from the specification

The editors' group discussed the issue of schema maintenance today and
makes the following recommendations.

We recommend that the schemas be separated from the specification, and
we leave just links to the schemas in the specification.  We believe
OASIS will be facilitating stable links across uploads in the near
future, so that corrections should not create problems.

We further recommend that each committee draft of the specification use
a distinct corresponding namespace.

We intend to define a standard set of namespace prefixes and start
following the practice of not using explicit namespace declarations in
the examples, to facilitate evolution of the namespaces for BPEL.

We move that the committee approve these recommendations.

Satish