Subject: Issue 103 - Good Idea!

The more I think about 103 the better an idea I think it is.

I wonder if we couldn't possibly make it work for WSDL types messages?
Could we say that if the variable is of type WSDL message then there
MUST be at least one path segment attached to it and that the path
segment MUST be the name of a part in the WSDL message?