Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 103 - Good Idea!

+1

Cheers,

dieter

             "Satish Thatte"
             <satisht@microsof
             t.com>                                                     To
                                       "Assaf Arkin" <arkin@intalio.com>,
             03/12/2004 05:14          "Alex Yiu" <alex.yiu@oracle.com>
                                       "wsbpeltc"
                                       <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>,
                                       <ygoland@bea.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [wsbpel] Issue 103 - Good Idea!

I am having trouble keeping up with this fast moving discussion.  I am
hoping that you will reach an agreement and then educate the mere
mortals among us on what the consensus proposal is ..

Satish