Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 99 - Proposal to vote

Yaron,

We may go one step further and allow the <opaque> activity to appear anywhere in abstract processes; it could be understood as a placeholder for activities that are not externally observable (in the context of a message exchange).

Isn't this the same as simply omitting it and saying that abstract processes will include externally observable activities only? If an abstract process does not start with a <receive> activity it will be "magically" started and additional activities may be executed before the activity specified at the beginning of the abstract process, but they are not visible since are "out of scope" of a particular business protocol.

Or do I see things simplistically?

Regards,

Ivana