Subject: Proposal for issues 1 and 10 (was: FW: [wsbpel] Fw: issue categories)

In case everyone thought this was about issue categories ;-)

Danny has already opined that this makes a complex subject more complex.  I believe this removes hidden trapdoors and allows the right degree of control.  I am sure there are plenty of other opinions.

Please post reactions and especially alternatives here if possible so everyone has time to think about the subject before the F2F (assuming you are coming!).

Satish

________________________________

From: Satish Thatte [mailto:satisht@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tue 3/16/2004 9:12 AM
To: Dieter Koenig1; wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Fw: issue categories

Dear TC members,

A few of us have been working on sorting out issue 10, which we
discussed in the last F2F and failed to resolve due to some technical
difficulties we ran into.  The attached PPT describes a proposal for
resolution.  I would like to propose that we put this on the agenda for
the F2F in Germany.

Satish