Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Licensing Issues With BPEL

I don't know if I'm helping or not, but one could view it as there are
two votes:
	1. the TC vote to make the then-spec a Committee Draft -
franchise is the then membership of the committee
	2. the OASIS vote to make the Committee Draft an OASIS standard
- franchise is the member company's of the committee

The thing is that on the OASIS vote, it is the whole company voting,
including its legal department (or so I perceive it). But since it takes
some time for a re-vote if the OASIS vote is lost, it would be helpful
to get these things sorted out earlier - and TC members may wish to let
their vote at CD level be informed by the view of their company as a
whole, rather than purely technical issues.

Peter, speaking personally

ave_workgroup.php.