Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Mar 31 face to face attendance plans - regret

Title: Message

Hi Diane and all

I have been looking forward to meeting you next week, but due to urgent internal task which needs my presence in my local office, I have to miss this F2F. Sorry for such a short notice.

I am confident that Ivana will help you with any facility related matters. Wish you a sucessful meeting in our headquarters.

Best Regards,
Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, Mar 18, 2004 08:02 AM
To: ws bpel tc
Cc: Trickovic, Ivana
Subject: [wsbpel] Mar 31 face to face attendance plans

If you are planning to attend the face to face on Mar. 31 and April 1, please make sure Ivana is aware.  I've included a list below of those who have responded so far.  Ivana needs this information to make sure the facility and food arrangements are adequate.
NOTE the risk of missing out on food!  Respond immediately please!

We would also like to know how many people will interested in dialing in - please let us know your intention.

When you reply, please reply to Ivana and I only so we don't swamp everyone with unnecessary email.

Thanks.

Regards, Diane

Members planning to attend:
 Canyang Kevin Liu