Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 63 - For Each?

Yaron,

I think the point Dieter is making that there is overlap between the
requirements specified for issue #4 and issue #63. Unless we have agreed on
the exact requirements for issue # 4, we don't know whether issue # 63 is
not just a subset of issue #4.

Cheers,

dieter

             "Trickovic,
             Ivana"
             <ivana.trickovic@                                          To
             sap.com>                  "'ygoland@bea.com'"
                                       <ygoland@bea.com>
             04/14/2004 04:15                                           cc
             PM                        Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM@IBMDE,
                                       "'wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org'"
                                       <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 63 - For Each?

Yaron,

The first part of f2f presentation on bundles lists the requirements (or
"what").

Regards,

Ivana

.