Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 118 - When are Correlation Sets Mandatory?

i would have thought that whether there were more than one instance would be
implementation defined.  however, all messages ot the port type would go to
all of the instances in cases where that makes sense.  in cases where it
doesn't, that, too, would be implementation defined.

danny

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ugo Corda" <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
To: <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 7:37 PM

Hmm, this requirement for correlation sets sounds surprising to me too.
I would have thought that, when a process is instantiated that does not
have a correlation set defined, a single instance of that process would
exist. All messages would be sent to that single instance. No new
instances would be created until that existing instance terminates. I
don't fully understand what would be wrong with the scenario I just
described.

Ugo