Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Using RelaxNG

Ugo,

I think this is a moot point anyway - because I can see lots
of things that RELAX can't handle too (and I am on
the RELAX TC).

I'm not even sure that CAM templates can handle
all the kooky syntax nuances either (e.g. validating
XPath expressions as parameters) - but at least
the declarative approach probably gets you closest - and
you can use *context* to drive the particular details of the
implementation that you as a vendor have woven in
different to everyone else.

Having a default RELAX schema and XSD and a
CAM template are however excellent ways of
documenting the intention behind the specification in
a formal way.

I'd say this is something that is easy to duck - but won't
actually go away that easy.

In CAM we had a volunteer graft and creating the CAM
for CAM and the XSD for CAM.  That's paying off as
people are able to use those reference documents in
interesting ways within tools.