Subject: Agenda for April 28 TC call

The next call of the WS BPEL TC will be on Wed. April 28 at 8 am Pacific.   Dial in info is: USA Toll Free Number: 888-711-4576 USA Toll Number: +1-484-630-9377,  LEADER:  DIANE JORDAN PASSCODE: WS BPEL TECHNICAL COMMITTEE.   The passcode and the leader's name will be required to join the call.   Here is the proposed agenda:
- Roll call/determine quorum
- Review/accept minutes from  Mar. 31 -  Apr. 1 face to face meeting and April 14 call.
- Nomination/volunteers to take minutes for this call.

- Review agenda
- Update on next face to face.  It appears the dates we decided on (all day Tues June 22, Wed June 23 and half day Thurs June 24) overlap a f2f meeting of the WfMC in San Francisco for Tues and the morning of Wed.  We'd like to know if people want to reconsider the dates selected and perhaps change our meeting to be all day Wed, Thurs and half day Fri.
We'd also like to review some of the ideas people have suggested for how to address voting at f2f's where there isn't a quorum in person.
- Liaison subgroup report .
- Use case subgroup report .
- Requirements and Issues Coordination subgroup report.

We want to discuss how to handle issues submitted by non-members.  The proposal is to put such submissions on "hold" till the next call when it will be reviewed with the full TC.  At that point it will be added to the list, unless there are objections that it is invalid.  We will request that a member sponsor its addition.
- Specification Editing subgroup report.

The spec editing team has uploaded a new version of the draft.  We'd like to put a plan in place to have a full review and vote to accept it as the latest official working draft on our next call on May 12.
- Implementation subgroup report.

- Issue discussion

>Review status of outstanding ballots for issues  25, 30, 53-59, 48, 33.
>Outstanding proposals for voting:  37, 90, 91, 97, 99, 101, 117.  (Note in the past, 91 and 97 were deferred pending discussion on possibly related issues (107, 82, 109.  I'd like to review whether this is still appropriate and if so, discuss plans to advance these issues. )
>Other issue discussion: issue 34 which has been outstanding since the f2f will be discussed depending on Ron or Monica's availability.
>If time allows, I'd like to discuss follow up actions so far on items discussed at the f2f:
Issue 75: Yaron to start email on how to handle
Issue 83: Yaron will flesh out a proposal with Alex and Bernd and circulate by email
Issue 108: Dieter R. will send a proposal to vote working with Yaron
Issue 101:  Danny will send a proposal for resolution
Issue 11: Martin will provide an alternative proposal.  At next TC call we will review Danny’s proposal, Martin’s and pro/con of leaving as is and then do Kavi vote.  Results of straw poll: Danny’s proposal: 10 no, 9 yes.  Leave as is: 17 yes.  Unhappy with assign as it is today 8
Issue 100: will be included in Martin’s alternative
Issue 103: needs to be solved before 102.  Alex will provide proposal to vote.
Issue 4:  Ivana will continue to work on proposal.  Proposal for 103 will effect this – it will be worked in parallel
Following action items have been completed:
Issue 94:  Alex will make a proposal for  resolution
Issue 53-59:  Satish to open issue to replace content of appendix c
Issue 90: Diane to ask Kristopher for proposal to vote for consideration at next call.
- New business

Regards,
Diane  and John