Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 37 - F2F Presentation Draft

Hi, Alex,

In your example, op3 is invoked only after both
of the two "receive op2" are completed because
flow is completed only after all of its children
complete. Therefore, initiating CS2 only once at
either "receive op2" should be enough. Then we
don't have to worry about "initiating a CS twice".

Yuzo Fujishima
NEC Corporation