Subject: Issue 11 - status corrected to open (was RE: [wsbpel] issue resolutions)

I've reverted issue 11 to status of open, in line with the minutes. I
take it there is no current proposed resolution.

On checking the source material I received, it appears the informant in
question had typed "issue 11" for "issue 101", "Danny's proposal to vote
was passed". Since Danny had proposed solutions to both 101 and 11, this
seemed plausible.

I had already been told 101 was resolved.

Peter

ecent_table) please check that I've got it reasonably right.

I'll upload the then-current list as a new version of the document on
the tc pages next week.

What's happened to issue 101 - it seems to have got left behind; or have
I missed it's resolution ?

Peter
-------
Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd
Email: peter.furniss@choreology.com
Phone: +44 8707 390066
Post: 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ, UK
web: http://www.choreology.com <http://www.choreology.com/>