Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 107 - Proposal for Vote

Hi all,

In terms of number of activities, I would tend to agree with Yaron.
That is, exactly one.

For more than one activities case, we would put <scope>, <sequence> or
<flow> (which is ONE activity) into the <opaque> place holder.

For zero activity case, we would put <empty> (which is also ONE
activity) into the <opaque> place holder.

I shall mention about advantages of this ONE-activity model in my next
email message.