Subject: the language name (abbreviation)

According to the charter for this TC, the name of language this group is working on is Web Services Business Process Execution Language. The specification working draft is consistently using that name just in the title (e.g. excerpt from the specification: "This document defines a notation for specifying business process behavior based on Web Services. This notation is called Business Process Execution Language for Web Services (abbreviated to BPEL4WS in the rest of this document)...").

Shouldn't we say: "This notation is called Web Services Business Process Execution Language..."?

How should the abbreviation look like: (keep) BPEL4WS, WS-BPEL or WSBPEL? Any other proposal?

(As I already said, this is really a minor non-technical issue).

Regards,

Ivana