Subject: Issue - 83 - Proposed Resolution

I propose that we close this issue with no action and mark it as
revisitable.

Although I strongly believe that this issue brings up an important BPEL
scenario I recognize that it is not in the 80 of the 80/20 case and in
the interests of shipping BPEL before I retire I think we can skip it
for this release.

		Thanks,